Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners, the member firm of Baker & McKenzie International in Indonesia, has further strengthened its Corporate & Securities practice with the appointment of Mita Djajadiredja as partner. Mita, an alumnus, re-joined the Firm on 11 May 2015. Mita has more than 20 years of experience advising on corporate mergers and acquisitions, private equity, as well as corporate alliances, including joint ventures, shareholder agreements and strategic business alliances. (more…)
Carlsbad Cerritos Costa Mesa Dallas Irvine Jakarta Lake Tahoe London Los Angeles Mountain View Napa Valley Newport Beach Oakland Ontario Orange County Palo Alto Pasadena Redwood Shores Riverside Sacramento San Diego San Francisco San Jose Santa Monica Silicon Valley St. Helena Sunnyvale Ventura Walnut Creek
- Davis Polk Advises Comcast Corporation on Its $1 Billion Notes Offering in Taiwan
- Davis Polk Advises Equinix, Inc. on Its $2.185 Billion Follow-On Offering
- Paul Hastings - Dick Clark Productions Sold to China’s Dalian Wanda Group for Approximately US$1 Billion
- Covington Represents Tencent in $8.6 Billion Acquisition
- Simpson Thacher - Nu Skin Enterprises Raises $210 Million in Strategic Chinese PIPE
- Simpson Thacher Obtains Dismissal of Securities Class Action Against Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited
- Davis Polk Advises Texas Instruments on $500 Million Notes Offering
- Simpson Thacher Advises on Apple’s $3.5 Billion Reopening of Bond Offering
Want to contribute???We welcome guest bloggers with fresh perspectives on today's California legal issues.
Drop us an email with your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.
- Obama lifts lid on post-presidency career with civic engagement forum and has a message for young people
- Anticipating a shift to the right in the courts, the NRA begins its attack on gun controls in California
- Nate Thompson overcame major injury and helped Ducks reach second round of NHL playoffs
- Arkansas executes Jack Jones; plans second lethal injection of night
- Rivalry in the air as Newsom and Villaraigosa march with Armenians in Los Angeles
- California politics updates: How much did each vote in L.A's congressional primary cost?
- Magic Johnson, Rob Pelinka to represent Lakers during draft lottery drawing
- Jimmie Johnson goes back-to-back, winning at Bristol
- David Hertz's 'Californication' house in Venice sells for a record $14.6 million
- Man sentenced to 15 years for starting massive Da Vinci blaze in downtown L.A.