Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo (AALRR) is pleased to announce that Aaron Craig has joined as a partner in the firm’s Commercial and Complex Litigation Group. Mr. Craig brings more than 15 years of experience litigating high profile intellectual property, commercial and bankruptcy cases, with a focus on patent, trademark, entertainment and real property litigation. Last year, Mr. Craig won a seven-figure verdict in a three-week jury trial in Los Angeles Superior Court on behalf of a victim of a fraudulent mortgage brokerage scheme. Mr. Craig has prevailed for clients on both the plaintiff and defense side, in Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts and California Superior Courts, as well as federal administrative proceedings before the International Trade Commission and Trademark Trial and Appeals Board.
Prior to joining AALRR, Mr. Craig practiced at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan and Fox Rothschild. He also spent three years in-house in the motion picture legal affairs departments of Paramount Pictures and Viacom.
Mr. Craig received his bachelor’s degree from Yale University and his law degree from Yale Law School. He is admitted to practice before all courts in California, and to the United States Courts of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Federal Circuits.
- Procopio’s Intellectual Property Litigation Team Continues to Expand
- King & Spalding’s Los Angeles Office Adds Another Litigation Partner
- Accomplished Trial Lawyer Harv Anand Joins Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud and Romo
- Arnold & Porter Welcomes Eight Intellectual Property Litigators to Silicon Valley Office
- Barnes & Thornburg Expands Los Angeles Office by Adding Appellate Litigator Rachel Lerman