Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP proudly announces that Clara K. Chiu has joined the firm’s intellectual property practice group. Chiu is an associate based out of Lewis Roca Rothgerber’s Silicon Valley office.
Chiu focuses her practice on intellectual property law, with an emphasis on patent prosecution and counseling. She works with clients across a wide range of industries, including machinery, material composition, consumer electronics, mobile applications, data processing and biotechnology devices.
Prior to joining the firm, Chiu worked in the intellectual property departments of Panasonic and the former startup Nest Labs, and served as the judicial extern for the Honorable Socrates P. Manoukian, Santa Clara County Court.
Before her legal career, Chiu worked as a research associate in molecular biology at the University of California, San Francisco.
Chiu holds a J.D. in intellectual property from Santa Clara University School of Law and a B.S. from University of California, San Diego.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Relocates Silicon Valley Office to Menlo Park
- Leading Corporate Partner Returns to Cooley in Palo Alto
- Cooley Advises Spooky Cool Labs in Its Acquisition by Zynga
- Procopio’s Intellectual Property Litigation Team Continues to Expand
- Angeli C. Aragon Joins LeClairRyan