Thompson Coe is pleased to announce the newest member of our firm, Jaymeson Pegue. She is a renowned Insurance Litigation and Coverage attorney who has been practicing for over 30 years. Prior to her time at Thompson Coe, Ms. Pegue was a founding and managing partner with Nelsen, Thompson, Pegue & Thornton. Her breadth and depth of experience in insurance-related matters is truly profound, and her addition to our Los Angeles office diversifies and enhances our capacity to provide superior services to our clients.
Ms. Pegue represents major national carriers on issues of insurance coverage, bad faith, and subrogation matters. She works extensively with both third party and first party policies, and specializes in the litigation and resolution of large scale, multi-party cases including construction defect cases with significant exposure and complex legal issues.
“Jaymeson’s tremendous ability to analyze and resolve intricate coverage and bad faith matters will be of great value to our clients,” said Ellen Van Meir, Head of Thompson Coe’s Coverage group.
She has significant trial experience in both state and federal courts, but also frequently assists on matters in the latter stages of litigation and constructs settlement strategies which reconcile diverse and competing interests of carriers and plaintiffs alike. She has handled countless arbitrations, argued on multiple occasions at the Appellate Court level and been the voice and legal representative of the carrier in over 100 mediations.
- Jonathan Gross Joins Mound Cotton Wollan & Greengrass as Partner
- Asim K. Desai Joins Gordon & Rees’s Los Angeles Office as a Partner
- Cozen O’Connor Grows Global Insurance Department in Los Angeles and Houston with Addition of Six Litigators
- Jeffrey N. Labovitch Joins Gordon & Rees’s San Diego Office
- Luce Forward Adds Jessica L. Mackaness to its Insurance Litigation Group in San Diego