Farella Braun + Martel LLP is pleased to welcome Tony Vecino as a partner to its Family Wealth Group.
“We are delighted to welcome Tony to our growing team of family wealth and exempt organizations attorneys,” said Lara Gilman, chair of Farella’s Family Wealth Group. “His depth of experience in advising high-net-worth individuals and families and knowledge of tax law and the laws of business entities complements and deepens the services we provide to our clients. Tony is a terrific addition to our practice and further cements our reputation as one of the top family wealth practices in the Bay Area.”
Vecino counsels high-net-worth individuals and families on achieving their wealth transfer, asset preservation and business succession planning objectives, while minimizing exposure to income, gift, estate and property taxes. He combines his deep knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws, property tax laws, general business law, and a wide range of sophisticated estate planning strategies to provide his clients with a comprehensive understanding of the legal, tax and business issues relevant to their specific situations. Vecino advises individual and institutional fiduciaries and trust and estate beneficiaries regarding estate and trust administrations in both judicial and non-judicial contexts. He also assists clients with federal gift and estate tax returns, and has significant experience in successfully resolving tax controversies with the IRS. Vecino earned his J.D. from Golden Gate University (1999), where he served as an associate note editor of the Golden Gate University Law Review. He was previously a partner at Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP in San Francisco.
- Meredith Bushnell, Experienced Trust & Estates Partner, Joins Expanding San Francisco Office
- Prominent Exempt Organizations and Tax Attorney Cynthia Rowland Joins Farella Braun + Martel as Partner
- Perkins Coie Expands Trust & Estate Planning Practice with Addition of Four Attorneys in San Francisco Office
- Bryan Cave Bolsters Private Client Practice in California and New York
- Shartsis Friese Adds Premier Family Wealth Planning Practice