Cooley LLP announced today that it advised Ireland-based Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) on its Rule 144A offering of $575 million of exchangeable senior notes due 2021. Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing differentiated products that address unmet medical needs.
The notes were issued by Jazz Investments I Limited, a wholly-owned finance subsidiary of Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc, and are exchangeable for cash, ordinary shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc or a combination of cash and such ordinary shares. The notes are fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc.
The Cooley team advising Jazz Pharmaceuticals was led by partners Chadwick Mills and Gian-Michele a Marca and included associates Matthew Dubofsky, Jason Savich, Amanda Fant, Sale Kwon and Sepideh Mousakhani. Critical support was also provided by partners Mark Hrenya, Susan Cooper Philpot and Francis Wheeler.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Completes Rule 144A Offering of $500 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- Cooley Advises Jazz Pharmaceuticals in $314.4 Million Offering
- Cooley Advises Jazz Pharmaceuticals in Pending Acquisition of EUSA Pharma for up to $700 Million
- Cooley Represents Brocade in $300 Million 4.625 % Senior Notes Offering
- Cooley Advises Jazz Pharmaceuticals in Acquisition of ADX-N05