Davis Polk advised Banco Santander Chile in connection with its cash tender offer for up to $558,957,000 combined aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 3.875% senior fixed-rate notes due 2022 and its senior floating-rate notes due 2018.
Banco Santander Chile is the largest bank in Chile in terms of total assets and equity, with operations in commercial banking, retail banking, asset management and insurance. Banco Santander Chile is a member of the Santander Group, the principal financial group in Spain and one of the largest financial groups in the world in terms of market capitalization.
The Davis Polk capital markets team included partner Nicholas A. Kronfeld and associates Pedro J. Bermeo and Darren Jackson. The tax team included partner Rachel D. Kleinberg and associate Dao Fu. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the New York and Menlo Park offices.
- Davis Polk – Republic of Guatemala $700 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – GT Advanced Technologies Inc. $220 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering and Convertible Note Hedge and Warrant Transactions
- Davis Polk – Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. $201.25 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Equinix, Inc. on Its $1.5 Billion High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – NetSuite Inc. $310 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering