Davis Polk advised the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering by NuVasive, Inc. (“NuVasive”) of $650 million aggregate principal amount of its 2.25% convertible senior notes due 2021, which included $100 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes issued pursuant to the exercise in full of the initial purchasers’ over-allotment option.
Davis Polk also advised the counterparties to convertible note hedge and warrant transactions in connection with the convertible notes offering.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, NuVasive is a leading medical device company in the global spine surgery market, focused on developing minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for spine surgery. Its currently-marketed product portfolio is focused on applications for spine fusion surgery, including biologics used to aid in the spinal fusion process. NuVasive’s stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “NUVA”.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner Alan F. Denenberg and associates Jason Bassetti and Hua Zhao. The Davis Polk equity derivatives team included partner John M. Brandow and associates Barry J. Gewolb and Caitlin L. Wood. Partner Rachel D. Kleinberg and associate Alexander Wu provided tax advice. Associate Michelle Gross provided intellectual property and technology advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Menlo Park and New York offices.
- Davis Polk – Concur Technologies, Inc. Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – ServiceNow, Inc. $575 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – TIBCO Software $600 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – NVIDIA Corporation $1.5 Billion Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Accuray Incorporated $100 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering