DLA Piper represented NetBase, an enterprise-scale social media analytics company, in a US$24 million investment led by private equity firm Spring Lake Equity Partners and existing investors Thomvest Ventures, Altos Ventures, and WestSummit Capital.
This latest investment will be used to accelerate NetBase’s market position within the core listening and analytics space and will drive its product innovation and global expansion.
The DLA Piper team representing NetBase was led by corporate partner Bradley Gersich (Silicon Valley) and Ian Boardman (Sacramento).
- DLA Piper Represents MarkMonitor in Its Acquisition by Thomson Reuters
- DLA Piper Represents EdgeCast Networks in Acquisition by Verizon Digital Media Services
- DLA Piper Expands Silicon Valley Office with Prominent Five-Partner Corporate and Intellectual Property Team
- DLA Piper adds M&A partner Brandee Fernandez in Silicon Valley
- Corporate Lawyer Michael Torosian Joins DLA Piper in Silicon Valley