Morgan Lewis represented Andell Inc., a private investment firm, in the acquisition of Capital Vision Services (CVS) together with investment partners Altas Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec.
The investors have invested in the partnership with CVS’ Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Sue Downes and other members of management. CVS, the management services provider to MyEyeDr. O.D. optometry practices, focuses on supporting affiliated independent MyEyeDr. optometrists and their practices with a complete array of financial, marketing, human resources and accounting services, along with managed care credentialing and claims processing.
The Morgan Lewis team advising Andell Inc. was led by partner Bryan Gadol. Assisting with the transaction were partner-elect Jarrod Huffman and associate Randy Wood.
- Jake Loftus Joins Stroock’s Financial Services Litigation Group
- Crowell & Moring Strengthens National Health Care Practice With West Coast Partner Trio
- Morgan Lewis Continues Expansion in Southern California with Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigator
- Lewis Brisbois Expands Immigration Practice With Hire of 5-Lawyer San Francisco Team
- Morgan Lewis Further Expands Tax Practice in Northern California