Nixon Peabody’s strong Labor & Employment practice in California just got stronger with the addition of Charles Dyke to lead the firm’s national ERISA Litigation team. This is a return to Nixon Peabody for Chuck, who previously practiced with the firm from 2008 until 2011.
Chuck is an ERISA litigator with trial experience. His representations have ranged from class-action breach of fiduciary duty litigation to pension plan termination litigation against the PBGC and unions to complex appellate matters. He has handled or participated in a number of ERISA matters before the U.S. Supreme Court and in several U.S. Courts of Appeals.
“We are thrilled that Chuck is back at Nixon Peabody. The need for highly skilled and experienced ERISA litigation counsel is high, and Chuck fits the bill to a tee. He consistently delivers for clients in these complex cases,” said Eric Paley, partner and co-leader of Nixon Peabody’s Labor & Employment practice.
“Chuck is a rising leader in his field. We know from past experience that clients deeply appreciate the relentlessly strategic focus he brings to his litigation assignments,” added Anthony Barron, managing partner of Nixon Peabody’s San Francisco office.
Chuck earned his LL.M. from Georgetown University Law Center, his J.D. from DePaul University College of Law and his B.S. from University of Maryland.
- Nixon Peabody Expands West Coast Labor & Employment Practice
- Nixon Peabody Opens in Palo Alto
- Nixon Peabody Expands Labor & Employment Practice Group; Firm Welcomes ERISA Attorney Tonie Bitseff in San Francisco Office
- Nixon Peabody Hire Has CEO and Investment Banking Experience; Former General Counsel and Business Executive Richard Zolezzi Joins San Francisco Office
- Nationally Recognized Employee Benefits Partner Joins Nixon Peabody; Karen Ng is Former Leader of Sedgwick’s Employee Benefits Practice