David L. Jordan has joined Gordon & Rees as a partner in the San Francisco office. He is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation, Employment Law, Real Estate, and Business Transactions Practice Groups.
Jordan maintains a broad based practice focusing on providing his clients counseling and advice with respect to employment, corporate, real estate, commercial, and risk management matters. He also actively litigates complex employment, commercial, corporate and real estate matters on behalf of his clients.
Jordan’s litigation practice regularly involves employment disputes involving wage & hour, discrimination, harassment, and disability claims. With respect to corporate and commercial disputes, he regularly handles matters involving officer/director/shareholder liability, corporate dissolutions, unfair business practices, non-competition agreements, general business torts, breach of contract, commercial leasing and real property disputes, as well as general and product liability claims, among others.
Jordan’s corporate and real estate transactional experience has involved advising companies with respect to the acquisition or divestiture of business assets and real estate; venture capital investments and commercial financing; the formation and organization of corporate entities, including the preparation of organizational documents such as bylaws, operating and shareholder agreements; commercial leases; and property management agreements.
Jordan earned his B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles, magna cum laude, and his J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- Partner Jordan Trent Jones Rejoins Kilpatrick Townsend’s Intellectual Property Department in Silicon Valley
- Buchalter Nemer Adds Corporate Attorney in Orange County
- Barnes & Thornburg Continues Rapid Expansion of Los Angeles Office with Addition of Paul Laurin
- Greenberg Traurig Grows Labor & Employment Practice with Addition of Jamie R. Adams in San Francisco
- Manatt Bolsters Entertainment Practice in Los Angeles