International law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP continues to expand its Litigation Practice in Northern California with the addition of David Lisi, who joined as shareholder in the Silicon Valley office. Lisi focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation matters. He represents U.S. and international technology companies with respect to securities litigation and counseling, data security, and complex commercial disputes.
“David’s experience as a litigator focused on corporate governance and privacy compliance for technology companies brings a strength that builds perfectly on our sophisticated technology practice,” said Chuck Birenbaum, Greenberg Traurig’s chair of Northern California.
“We are striving to find the best talent to continue to enhance our litigation practice and are thrilled to welcome David with his extensive experience working with many Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies,” said Bill Goines, Silicon Valley managing shareholder. “David is the right fit to further serve our clients’ needs.”
Lisi advises and represents corporate boards and management, companies, and underwriters in connection with class action, merger, and corporate governance litigation, as well as privacy compliance. He has conducted numerous special investigations for audit committees and special litigation committees and represents clients in matters involving a wide range of substantive issues, including federal and state competition claims, copyright infringement claims, trade secret misappropriation matters, and licensing disputes.
Lisi is the third strategic hire for the Northern California litigation practice in the past month – following on the recent joining of commercial litigator Howard Holderness and white collar litigator Jeffrey Palmer.
Lisi received his J.D. from Cornell Law School and A. B. from Yale University.
- High-Profile Silicon Valley Litigator David Lisi Joins Pillsbury
- DLA Piper Expands Silicon Valley Office with Prominent Five-Partner Corporate and Intellectual Property Team
- Internationally Renowned Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Attorney Françoise Gilbert Joins Greenberg Traurig’s Silicon Valley Office
- Goodwin Procter Expands Technology Companies Group with Addition of David W. Van Horne, Jr. in San Francisco Office
- Goodwin Procter Expands Technology & Life Sciences Group with Addition of Cindy McAdam in Silicon Valley