Stephen Knute Gregg, an experienced emerging company lawyer, has joined the San Francisco office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP as a partner.
Gregg brings to the firm over 15 years of experience in venture financing, M&A, securities, and general corporate work for emerging growth companies in a range of industries, inside and outside the technology sector. He focuses on M&A and private placement financings, both debt and equity.
“We are very excited to further expand our capacity to serve corporate clients in the fast-growing Bay Area economy,” said Joe Addiego, partner-in-charge at Davis Wright Tremaine’s San Francisco office.
Earlier this year, the firm also added Jim Topinka, an experienced corporate finance lawyer from Winston & Strawn, to its San Francisco team.
Gregg frequently acts as outside general counsel to emerging company clients, advising them on matters such as formation, corporate governance, joint ventures, third-party tender offers, and other controlled liquidity programs. He has also represented a number of venture funds and strategic investors in connection with their respective investments in a variety of industries.
Gregg comes to the firm from the Palo Alto office of Morrison & Foerster LLP, where he practiced for over a decade. Prior to that, he was at K&L Gates LLP. He received his J.D. from Lewis & Clark Law School and his B.A. from Connecticut College.
- Jeffrey S. Bosley Joins Expanding Labor and Employment Practice at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Christiane A. Roussell, Experienced Employment Lawyer, Joins the Los Angeles Office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP Further Expands Its IP Litigation Practice With Addition of Erica Wilson
- Davis Wright Acquires IP Shop
- Davis Polk – Sahara Hotel & Casino $300 Million Construction Financing