Hanson Bridgett LLP announces that Kathryn E. Doi has joined the firm as partner. She will work in the firm’s Sacramento office.
Kathryn represents healthcare providers, primarily in disputes with the California Department of Health Care Services or private commercial payors relating to reimbursement for healthcare services. Her approach emphasizes identifying client objectives and implementing the most cost-effective strategy to best achieve those goals.
“Kathryn’s more than 25 years of experience as a litigator, coupled with extensive knowledge of the California healthcare industry, make her a tremendous asset to our clients and attorneys,” said Deidré A. Schönfeldt head of the firm’s Healthcare section.
Most recently, Kathryn was a partner at Murphy Austin Adams Schoenfeld LLP. Kathryn also previously served in the highest ranks of state government for the State of California. In September 2013, Governor Jerry Brown appointed Kathryn as a public member of the California New Motor Vehicle Board.
- Hanson Bridgett Continues Real Estate Practice Growth
- Greenberg Traurig Grows Labor & Employment Practice with Addition of Jamie R. Adams in San Francisco
- Healthcare Team in California to Join King & Spalding
- Davis Polk Advises Murphy Oil on Its Plan to Spin Off Murphy Oil USA, Pay a $2.50 Per Share Special Dividend and Buy Back up to $1 Billion of Its Common Shares
- Hanson Bridgett Welcomes Two New Partners