Kobre and Kim is pleased to announce the addition of Daniel Zaheer to its San Francisco office and the continued expansion of its Intellectual Property Litigation practice.
Mr. Zaheer is an experienced trial lawyer, whose practice focuses on enforcing intellectual property rights and defending against charges of infringement. He has handled disputes involving a variety of industries, including wireless communication systems, mobile device interfaces, biotechnology and mobile applications.
Prior to joining Kobre & Kim, Mr. Zaheer practiced at Kerr & Wagstaffe LLP where he was a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice, with a particular emphasis on patent litigation.
- Partner Jordan Trent Jones Rejoins Kilpatrick Townsend’s Intellectual Property Department in Silicon Valley
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Welcomes Clara K. Chiu to the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice
- Noted Patent Lawyer Jeffrey Finn Joins Katten
- LeClairRyan Enhances IP Practice with Addition of Three Veteran Attorneys in San Francisco
- Intellectual Property Partner Joins Norton Rose Fulbright in Los Angeles