Farella Braun + Martel LLP welcomes Michael Ginsburg as special counsel to its Renewable Energy & Clean Technologies Practice. Ginsburg focuses on energy project development and transactions.
“We are delighted to welcome Michael to Farella,” said Renewable Energy & Clean Technologies Group Co-Chair, David Stoll. “His extensive experience with project development in the energy space, including power purchase agreements and EPC and O&M agreements, provides a strong complement to Farella’s existing product offerings for our energy clients. Michael’s addition furthers our goal to provide a full menu of high-quality legal services to our renewable and traditional energy clients.”
Ginsburg represents energy project developers on a wide range of transactions, including development, acquisition, disposition and project financing of both traditional and renewable energy projects, including solar, wind, geothermal, landfill gas, biomass and energy storage projects. His has extensive experience negotiating power purchase agreements, engineering, procurement and construction agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, project management agreements and other project contracts. Ginsburg is recommended as a leading lawyer by Legal 500 US (2013, 2014) in the areas of Project Finance and Energy: Renewable/Alternative. He earned his J.D. from Stanford Law School (1999). Ginsburg joins Farella from Morrison & Foerster’s San Francisco office.
- Farella Braun + Martel Attracts Renewable Energy Veteran Dirk Mueller to Thriving Practice
- Holland & Knight’s Elizabeth Lake Negotiates California’s First SB 34 Advanced Mitigation Program Agreement for Renewable Energy Project
- Orrick Advises San Diego Gas & Electric in Major Wind Power Investment
- Akin Gump Advises SunPower Corp. in Sale of World’s Largest Permitted Solar Development
- Seasoned Land Use Planner Joins Farella Braun + Martel Wine Industry Group