The law firm Freeman Freeman & Smiley, LLP announced today that Teresa “Terri” R. Tracy, a recognized labor and employment attorney, has joined the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice as a partner in the Los Angeles office.
Ms. Tracy’s practice focuses on advising and representing employers in litigation arising under federal and state law, including complex wage and hour and class action and collective action cases, discrimination, wrongful termination, workplace harassment, defamation, fraud, trade secrets, unfair competition and retaliation. She also handles union organizing campaigns, negotiations, grievances and arbitrations, collective bargaining, and unfair labor practice charges. Ms. Tracy was previously Chair of the Labor & Employment Group at Gladstone, Michel, Weisberg, Willner & Sloane, ALC.
“Terri’s deep and diverse experience makes her an ideal complement to our existing employment practice,” said Steven Ziven, managing partner of FFS. “She will be of great value to our clients and we are pleased to welcome her to the firm.”
“FFS is a unique firm that combines top-notch legal representation with a sophisticated focus on preventing and solving employment issues for its regional, national, and international clients,” Ms. Tracy said. “I am excited to partner with my colleagues to further meet my clients’ needs.”
Ms. Tracy was named nine times to the Southern California Super Lawyers list and she was recognized on its “Top 50: 2011 Women Southern California Super Lawyers” list. She earned her J.D. from Loyola University School of Law and her B.A. from California State University Northridge.
- Ken Sulzer, Prominent California Class Action Lawyer, Joins Proskauer’s Labor & Employment Law Department
- Foley Adds Experienced Labor and Employment Attorney Kamran Mirrafati in San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Proskauer Adds Labor & Employment Litigator Laura Reathaford as Special Counsel in Los Angeles
- Perkins Coie Expands Labor & Employment Practice in California
- Venable Adds Labor and Employment Partner Laura Reathaford in Los Angeles