Winston & Strawn LLP is pleased to announce that Andrew Grossman has joined the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice as a partner in Los Angeles. Mr. Grossman was previously with Paul Hastings LLP.
“We are excited to welcome Andrew to the firm as we continue to focus on growing our platform on the West Coast in strategic areas of practice,” said Eric Sagerman, Winston’s Los Angeles office managing partner. “Andrew will undoubtedly prove to be a great addition for the firm.”
“Andrew has expertise with complicated and high-stakes patent and technology litigation. His successful trial and appellate skills will be a robust resource for our clients,” added David Enzminger, the firm’s Silicon Valley office managing partner and co-chair of the Intellectual Property Practice.
Mr. Grossman’s intellectual property and patent litigation practice focuses on the electronics, semiconductor, software, medical device, and green technology industries. Representing some of the world’s leading technology companies in complex, high-stakes intellectual property matters, he has argued in California state and federal courts, and before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. Mr. Grossman has also advised clients on intellectual property strategies in connection with mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
Prior to his time at Paul Hastings, Mr. Grossman was a partner with Wilmer Hale in Los Angeles. He earned his J.D. from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law (2000) and his B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania (1995).
- Paul Hastings Adds Technology Focused Intellectual Property Partner in Los Angeles as Firm Continues to Build on Strength of Practice
- Goodwin Procter Expands Intellectual Property Litigation Practice with Addition of New Partners in Los Angeles
- Orrick Adds Leading Trial Team in Los Angeles
- Farella Bolsters Intellectual Property Litigation Practice: Welcomes Partner Jim Day and Associate Winston Liaw
- Troutman Sanders Continues Expansion of West Coast IP Practice with Two Partners in San Diego