Cooley advised GeneWEAVE Biosciences on its approximately $425 million sale to Roche.
GeneWEAVE is a privately-held in vitro diagnostics company that is advancing clinical microbiology with diagnostic solutions. It helps healthcare providers in the fight against drug-resistant bacteria by enabling impactful surveillance programs, early therapy guidance and successful antibiotic stewardship. Roche Molecular Diagnostics is a subsidiary of F. Hoffman-La Roche, the world’s largest biotech company.
The team advising GeneWEAVE included partners Mark Tanoury, Laura Medina and Barclay Kamb and associates Aaron Binstock, Kelsey Velemirovich and Carlton Fleming.
- Goodwin Advises lynda.com in $1.5 Billion Sale to LinkedIn
- Cooley Advises MobileIron on $100 Million Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises CHC Group on its $310 Million Initial Public Offering and Refinancing Transactions
- Laurie Axford Rejoins Gordon & Rees IP Practice Group in Newly Established Office in Carlsbad
- Cooley Represents Molecular Partners in Broad Collaboration with Allergan