Davis Polk advised Texas Instruments Incorporated on its SEC-registered debt offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 1.750% notes due 2020.
Texas Instruments designs and makes semiconductors that it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers all over the world. It began operations in 1930 and has design, manufacturing or sales operations in 35 countries.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner Bruce K. Dallas and associates Hua Zhao and Brian J. Smith. Partner Rachel D. Kleinberg and associate Brian Harris provided tax advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Menlo Park and New York offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Texas Instruments on $500 Million Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Texas Instruments on $1.5 Billion Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Netflix, Inc. Common Stock Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Comcast on Its $3 Billion Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Comcast Corporation on Its $1 Billion Notes Offering in Taiwan