Davis Polk advised Texas Instruments Incorporated on its SEC-registered debt offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 1.850% notes due 2022. The offering was made through an underwriting syndicate led by Barclays Capital Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Mizuho Securities USA Inc.
Texas Instruments is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog integrated circuits (ICs) and embedded processors.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner Bruce K. Dallas and associates Hua Zhao and Judy Lai. Partner Rachel D. Kleinberg and associate K. Daniel Berman provided tax advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Menlo Park and New York offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Texas Instruments on $500 Million Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Texas Instruments on $1.5 Billion Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Accuray Incorporated $100 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Comcast on Its $2.25 Billion Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Stratasys Ltd. Offering of Ordinary Shares