Davis Polk advised the representative of the initial purchasers on a Rule 144A/Regulation S offering by GameStop Corporation of $475 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.75% senior notes due 2021.
GameStop is a global family of specialty retail brands that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple. As the world’s largest multichannel video game retailer, GameStop sells new and pre-owned video game hardware, physical and digital video game software, video game accessories, as well as new and pre-owned mobile and consumer electronics products and other merchandise primarily through their GameStop, EB Games and Micromania stores. GameStop also sells collectibles through their ThinkGeek and “Loot” stores. GameStop sells consumer electronics, mobile products and wireless services primarily through their Simply Mac, Spring Mobile and Cricket Wireless stores.
The Davis Polk capital markets team included partner Michael Kaplan and associates Judah Bareli and Arjun Ravi. The tax team included partner Rachel D. Kleinberg and associates William A. Curran and Anne E. McGinnis. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the New York and Menlo Park offices.
- Davis Polk – Best Buy Co., Inc. $500 Million Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Texas Instruments on $500 Million Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Accuray Incorporated $100 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Spansion $150 Million Exchangeable Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. $500 Million Senior Notes Offering