DLA Piper advised The Coca-Cola Company in an investment and distribution partnership with Suja Juice, an organic, cold-pressured and hand-crafted beverage company.
Suja Juice, founded in 2011 and based in San Diego, ranked second on Forbes 2015 “America’s Most Promising Companies” list. Coca-Cola’s minority investment will increase Suja’s availability, as Coca-Cola will begin distributing Suja through the Odwalla chilled direct store delivery system. Additionally, the Merchant Banking Division of Goldman Sachs has made a minority investment in Suja.
The Southern California-based DLA Piper team representing Coca-Cola included partners Jeff Baglio, Larry Nishnick and Troy Zander.
- DLA Piper Represents EdgeCast Networks in Acquisition by Verizon Digital Media Services
- DLA Piper Represents NetBase in US$24 Million Investment
- Former Goldman Sachs Investment Banking Chairman and California State Treasurer Joins Nationally Recognized Firm
- DLA Piper Advises HomeAway on A$220 Million Stayz Acquisition
- Manatt Strengthens Leveraged Finance Practice in Los Angeles