Cooley advised the initial purchasers on FireEye, Inc.’s Rule 144A private placement of $920 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2035. The sale of the notes included the initial purchasers’ exercise of their over-allotment option to purchase an additional $120 million aggregate principal amount of notes.
Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan and Nomura Securities acted as Joint Book-running Managers in the offering.
FireEye provides a comprehensive cybersecurity solution for detecting, preventing and resolving advanced cyber-attacks that evade legacy signature-based security products.
The Cooley corporate securities team advising the initial purchasers included partners Dave Peinsipp, Eric Jensen, Drew Williamson and Charlie Kim and associates Kristin VanderPas, Carolyn Mo, Siana Lowrey, Robert E. Jones, Carlos Ramirez and Susan Walker.
Support was provided by partner Mischi a Marca and associate Jason Savich (credit finance); partners Matthew Brigham and Robin Lee and Special Counsel Mark Petry (intellectual property); and partners Danish Hamid and Kevin King and associate Karen Tsai (international trade/FCPA).
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Completes Rule 144A Offering of $500 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- Davis Polk – TIBCO Software $600 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – ServiceNow, Inc. $575 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Concur Technologies, Inc. Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on $303.5 Million FireEye IPO