Morgan Lewis represented an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCMI) in its agreement to acquire select assets of En Pointe Technologies Sales, Inc.
PCM, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a technology solutions provider to small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. En Pointe Technologies Sales is one of the nation’s largest IT solutions providers specializing in Microsoft-centric IT environments, offering hardware, software licensing and services.
On March 16, 2015, PCM announced that it had entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of En Pointe’s IT solutions provider business, excluding current tangible assets, such as accounts receivable and inventory. The assets were acquired by an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of PCM, which subsidiary now operates under the En Pointe brand. The transaction closed on closed on April 1, 2015.
The Morgan Lewis team was led by partner Bryan Gadol, Wendy Kottmeier and associate Randy Wood.
- O’Melveny Represents TRI Pointe Independent Directors in US$2.7 Billion Combination Transaction
- Latham & Watkins Advises Suburban in Inergy Retail Propane Acquisition
- DLA Piper Advises Business Intelligence Systems Solutions Holdings B.V. with the Sale and Transfer of Assets
- Simpson Thacher Represents Siris Capital in its Announced Acquisition of Stratus Technologies
- Simpson Thacher Represents Seagate Technology in $800 Million Senior Notes Offering