Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP represented Berkshire Hathaway in its acquisition of Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) announced Aug. 10, 2015. Valued at approximately $37.2 billion, one of the largest deals Berkshire has done, according to media reports.
PCC, a manufacturer of metal components and products for various industrial markets, will continue to do business around the world under the Precision Castparts name and maintain its headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
Led by Robert E. Denham and Mary Ann Todd, the deal team advising Berkshire Hathaway includes Brett J. Rodda, Jasmine M. Roberts, Sarah L. Graham and Williana H. Chang. Stephen D. Rose advised on the tax aspects of the transaction.
- Paul Hastings Represents Klune Industries in Sale to Precision Castparts Corp.
- Goodwin Procter Advises NIKE in $1 Billion Bond Offering
- Munger Tolles Represents HealthCare Partners in $4.42 Billion Deal with DaVita Inc.
- Littler Continues to Grow Attorney Ranks with Addition of Amy Todd-Gher in San Diego
- O’Melveny Represents Microsemi in US$230 Million Acquisition of Symmetricom