Shearman & Sterling is advising Symphony Technology Group on the sale of CoreOne Technologies Holdings LLC to Markit Group Limited in a transaction valued at approximately $200 million.
Symphony Technology Group is a private equity firm with the strategic vision and capital to transform high-potential companies into definitive market leaders. Founded in 2002, STG has established a global community. Its portfolio reports $2.7 billion in revenue and, collectively, has more than 17,000 employees.
CoreOne is a leading provider of regulatory reporting, index management, data management and prime brokerage services to financial institutions. Markit is a leading global provider of financial information services.
The Shearman & Sterling team included partner Steve Camahort (San Francisco-Mergers & Acquisitions), counsel Jeffrey Wolf (San Francisco-Mergers & Acquisitions) and associate Lisa Lopshire (San Francisco-Mergers & Acquisitions). Other lawyers involved included partners Richard Hsu (Menlo Park-Intellectual Property Transactions), Larry Crouch (Menlo Park-Tax), and Jessica Delbaum (New York-Antitrust); counsel Daniel Stellenberg (Menlo Park-Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits); and associates Ryan Bray (Menlo Park-Tax), Ben Peterson (Menlo Park-Intellectual Property Transactions), Mark Langer (Menlo Park-Intellectual Property Transactions), Kelly Karapetyan (New York-Antitrust) and Hugh Martin (New York-Antitrust).
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on Nuance Communications’ Acquisition of QuadraMed Unit
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Symphony Technology Group on First Advantage Corporation’s Acquisition of LexisNexis Risk Solutions Unit
- Shearman & Sterling Represents API Healthcare Corporation in Acquisition of Concerro, Inc.
- Shearman & Sterling Advises VMware in Acquisition of Wanova
- Shearman & Sterling Represents Francisco Partners in Plex Acquisition