Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo (“AALRR”) is pleased to announce that Harvinder (“Harv”) Anand has joined the firm as a partner. Mr. Anand will work out of AALRR’s Pasadena and Cerritos offices in the areas of complex and commercial litigation and white collar defense.
Mr. Anand is an experienced trial lawyer with approximately ten years of experience as a prosecutor. In the Major Frauds section of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles, Mr. Anand investigated and prosecuted all stages of large-scale white collar crimes through appeal, including securities, bank and mortgage fraud, and Ponzi schemes. Prior to his work with the federal government, Mr. Anand served as an Assistant District Attorney with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office in New York.
Mr. Anand also has several years of litigation experience in private practice, and recently was general counsel of a large real estate company. A former CPA, Mr. Anand has significant experience litigating criminal and civil matters involving financial and accounting issues.
“Harv’s extensive background in white collar litigation is a great asset to our firm and clients. We are very happy to have him as a member of our team,” said Scott Dauscher, who leads AALRR’s growing Commercial and Complex Litigation Practice Group.
– See more at: http://aalrr.com/news_and_events/news/accomplished-trial-lawyer-harv-anand-joins-atkinson-andelson-loya-ruud-and#sthash.yNzg40nt.dpuf
- Intellectual Property Litigator Aaron Craig Joins AALRR
- Duane Morris’ San Diego Office Adds Special Counsel Jason M. Ohta
- Litigator and Former U.S. Attorney Chuck Stevens Joins Gibson Dunn in San Francisco
- AALRR Bolsters its Traditional Labor and Employment Law Team with Two Attorneys from Paul Hastings & Fisher and Phillips
- White Collar Litigator Sanjay Bhandari Joins Ballard Spahr in San Diego