Freeman Freeman & Smiley LLP, continues to strengthen its litigation practice in Los Angeles with the addition of Robert M. Heller as Of Counsel.
Mr. Heller focuses his practice on business litigation with an emphasis on shareholder disputes. He represents corporate shareholders (both majority and minority), limited liability company members, as well as corporations and limited liability companies.
“We are pleased to welcome Robert to the firm,” said Steven Ziven, managing partner of FFS. “His experience will build on the strength of our diverse litigation practice.”
“FFS’ outstanding reputation along with its leading litigation department offers a platform which will allow me to enhance my client service,” said Mr. Heller. “I am excited to be a part of the expansion of the team.”
Mr. Heller earned his J.D. and B.A. from Boston University.
Mr. Heller joins on the heels of another recent hire, Robert Ezra, who leads the firm’s Fashion practice.
- Freeman Freeman & Smiley Grows Their Los Angeles and Orange County Offices With the Addition of Four New Attorneys
- Freeman Freeman & Smiley Continues Growth in Los Angeles With the Addition of H. Jacob Lager
- Freeman Freeman & Smiley Enhances Its Real Estate Practice
- Life Sciences Litigator Barry J. Thompson Joins Hogan Lovells in Los Angeles
- Teresa R. Tracy Joins Freeman Freeman & Smiley’s Labor and Employment Practice