Jeff Palmer has joined international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Based in the firm’s San Francisco office, Palmer joins the firm’s Litigation Practice, a group comprised of more than 600 litigators in 34 offices around the world.
“We are thrilled to welcome Jeff to our growing Litigation Practice in San Francisco,” said Michelle Ferreira, managing shareholder of Greenberg Traurig’s San Francisco office. “He is an excellent addition to our office and brings a unique skillset to our clients and our firm.”
“Jeff has tremendous background counseling clients facing government investigations and brings a strong white collar skillset to our team,” said Carolyn McNiven, a White Collar Criminal Defense shareholder in Greenberg Traurig’s San Francisco office. “His complex business litigation and corporate compliance experience also expands our ability to serve clients throughout the state.”
Palmer’s practice focuses on complex commercial business litigation, securities litigation, corporate compliance matters and white collar criminal defense, including government and internal investigations. Prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, Palmer was special counsel on Rimon P.C.’s litigation team in Palo Alto.
Palmer is the second litigator to join Greenberg Traurig’s San Francisco office in the past 30 days, following Howard Holderness’s addition in early March. Both Palmer and Holderness have experience handling complex commercial litigation on behalf of clients in the technology sector. Together, their practices span trade secrets, insider trading, breach of fiduciary duties, securities disclosure requirements, contractual indemnification protections and class actions involving claims of fraud, unjust enrichment, and false advertisements.
“Greenberg Traurig has a stellar reputation among litigators, particularly in the area of class actions and products liability, and that greatly appeals to me,” said Palmer. “I serve clients with operations across the country and overseas so the firm’s global footprint with 37 offices is a tremendous platform.”
Licensed to practice in California and Massachusetts, Palmer earned his J.D. from Northwestern University and his B.A. from Colby College.
- Greenberg Traurig Expands Its San Francisco Office with the Addition of Prominent White Collar Litigation Attorney Carolyn F. McNiven
- Greenberg Traurig Adds Tax Shareholder Alejandro M. Ruiz to Its growing San Francisco Office
- Greenberg Traurig Continues Expansion of Northern California Litigation Practice with Addition of David Lisi
- Greenberg Traurig’s Expansion Continues in California; Adds Former Federal Prosecutor Mathew Rosengart
- Greenberg Traurig Expands Securities Litigation Practice with Addition of Donald S. Davidson in San Francisco