Victor R. Anderson, III returns to Haight Brown & Bonesteel LLP as its newest partner in the insurance law and product liability practice groups. Mr. Anderson’s career in law started with Haight and with his return, clients will benefit from the vast experience he brings as a multifacted attorney litigating matters in bad faith, health and life insurance, unfair business practices, wrongful death, fraud, negligence, product liability and premises liability.
- Asim K. Desai Joins Gordon & Rees’s Los Angeles Office as a Partner
- Haight Welcomes Angela S. Haskins
- K&L Gates Continues Growth of Orange County Office with Addition of Product Liability Team
- Lisa A. Jones Joins Firm’s Los Angeles Office
- Class Action and Insurance Trio Adds Heft to SNR Denton Litigation Practice