Cooley LLP announced today that it advised the underwriters on HealthEquity, Inc.’s $146.5 million initial public offering. HealthEquity is a leader and innovator in the high growth category of technology-enabled services platforms that empower consumers to make health care saving and spending decisions. The company now trades on The NASDAQ Global Stock Market under the symbol “HQY.”
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. Raymond James & Associates, Inc., Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. acted as co-managers for the offering.
The Cooley corporate securities team advising the underwriters included partners Charlie Kim, Drew Williamson and David Peinsipp, and associates Kristin VanderPas, Veer Bhavnagri, Rebecca Jones, Nathan Figler and Dani Nazemian. Critical support was provided by partner Wendy Goldstein, special counsel Phil Mitchell and associate Leah Roffman (health care and life sciences regulatory); special counsel Laura McDaniels (compensation and benefits); and partner Susan Cooper Philpot (tax).
- Cooley Advises Kite Pharma on $146 Million Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on Five Prime Therapeutics IPO
- Invitae Completes $117 Million Initial Public Offering
- Dermira Prices its Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on Receptos, Inc. Initial Public Offering