Cooley advised the underwriters on Invitae Corporation’s $116.8 million initial public offering. Invitae’s mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medical practice to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people. The company now trades on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “NVTA.”
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC acted as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Cowen and Company, LLC and Leerink Partners LLC acted as co-managers.
The Cooley corporate securities team representing the underwriters included partners Charlie Kim, Dave Peinsipp and Drew Williamson and associates Kristin VanderPas, Eric Cheng, Dani Nazemian and Susan Walker.
Critical support for the offering was provided by partners Natasha Leskovsek and Wendy Goldstein, special counsel Phil Mitchell and associate Jennifer Shanley (health care and life sciences regulatory); partner Bill Christiansen (intellectual property); partner Susan Cooper Philpot (tax); and special counsel Laura McDaniels (compensation and benefits).
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on HealthEquity’s $146.5 Million IPO
- Atara Completes its Initial Public Offering
- Dermira Prices its Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises Kite Pharma on $146 Million Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on Zendesk’s $115 Million Initial Public Offering