Cooley advised the underwriters on Dermira, Inc.’s $125 million initial public offering. Dermira is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on bringing innovative and differentiated medical dermatology products to dermatologists and their patients. The company now trades on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “DERM.”
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Leerink Partners LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering, and Guggenheim Securities, LLC and Needham & Company, LLC acted as co-managers for the offering. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,171,875 additional shares of common stock.
The Cooley corporate and securities team advising the underwriters was comprised of partners Drew Williamson, David Peinsipp and Charlie Kim, and associates Kristin VanderPas, Robert E. Jones and Eric Cheng.
Critical support was provided by partners Natasha Leskovsek and Wendy Goldstein, special counsel Phil Mitchell and associate Jennifer Shanley (health care and life sciences regulatory); partner Bill Christiansen (intellectual property); partner Renee Deming (compensation and benefits); and partner Susan Cooper Philpot (tax).
- Invitae Completes $117 Million Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises Kite Pharma on $146 Million Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on HealthEquity’s $146.5 Million IPO
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on Receptos, Inc. Initial Public Offering
- Cooley Advises Underwriters on Five Prime Therapeutics IPO