Haight Brown & Bonesteel LLP welcomes new partner Vangi M. Johnson to the Los Angeles office and the Appellate, Professional Liability, Employment & Labor and Elder Care practice groups. Ms. Johnson was previously the chair of the Appellate Department in a Los Angeles based firm. She is a certified specialist in Appellate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Ms. Johnson’s experience complements Haight’s established appellate practice and bolsters its interest in diversity and the promotion of women in the legal industry.
- Hunton & Williams LLP Extends Real Estate Practice to West Coast Adds Robert M. Johnson as Partner
- Arent Fox LLP Makes a Partner Hire
- Thompson Coe Partners with Frances O’Meara to Open California Office
- Manatt Grows National Litigation Practice in Sacramento
- LeClairRyan Adds Four to Corporate, Trust and Tax Practices