Leech Tishman recently welcomed Lidell A. Page to its Los Angeles office. Lidell has joined the firm as a partner in the Corporate, Real Estate and Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Practice Groups.
Lidell has over 15 years of experience in domestic and international corporate, real estate, project finance, and renewable energy transactions as well as creditors’ rights issues.
During the course of his career, Lidell has advised clients in closing $5 billion in commercial loans in the U.S. and Canada. His experience includes acquiring or refinancing hotels, affordable housing complexes, offices, apartments, single-family home portfolios, self-storage facilities, shopping centers, and raw land. In addition, Lidell acts as outside general counsel to a number of middle market businesses, advising them on employment, leasing, corporate, and litigation issues.
Prior to joining Leech Tishman, Lidell was a Partner at Schwarz, Rimberg, Boyd & Rader, LLP. Lidell has also worked at several large international law firms where he has been lead counsel in transactions ranging from $300,000 to $300 million. At the beginning of his career, Lidell completed clerkships with The Honorable Erithe A. Smith and The Honorable Lisa Hill Fenning, both U.S. Bankruptcy Court judges. Lidell is conversant in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and German.
“We are delighted to have Lidell join our Los Angeles legal team,” stated Pete Fuscaldo, Managing Partner of Leech Tishman. “His wealth of experience in corporate and real estate matters, along with creditor issues, will be a great addition to our growing Los Angeles operations.”
- Leech Tishman Welcomes Sandford Frey and Stuart Koenig to Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Practice in Pasadena Office
- IP Lawyers from Sheldon, Mak & Anderson Join Leech Tishman; Leech Tishman Expands Intellectual Property Practice Group
- Leech Tishman Launches California Office and Adds Intellectual Property Practice Group
- Leech Tishman Welcomes Donald M. Clary
- Doris Kaelin Joins Gordon & Rees as Partner in San Francisco Office