Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today the addition of Rishi Kotiya to the firm’s Silicon Valley office. Mr. Kotiya joins the firm as a senior associate on the Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Team in the firm’s Corporate, Finance & Real Estate Department.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kotiya was an associate at a corporate law firm in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. His practice focuses on emerging companies primarily in the medical device and life sciences industries. He brings significant transactional experience in seed and venture capital financing, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, and strategic transactions and regularly advises clients with respect to equity compensation, intellectual property protection, SEC reporting and disclosure, corporate governance and general business matters.
Mr. Kotiya earned a J.D. from Emory University School of Law. He received his B.A. in Economics, with a minor in Business Administration, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Perkins Coie Grows Emerging Companies & Venture Capital Practice in Los Angles
- Alston & Bird Continues Corporate Practice Expansion
- Kilpatrick Townsend Adds Attorney Uyen Nguyen to Firm’s Silicon Valley Office
- Blank Rome Welcomes New Partner in Los Angeles
- David Jordan Joins Gordon & Rees as Partner in San Francisco Office